Monday, May 11, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Okay, so it has been a while... I'm going to really try to keep up with this thing! Anyhow... here is a pregnancy update . I am now 28 weeks pregnant, that means 12 to go:) I cannot wait to meet the little guy. I am still feeling really good, back pain has been my worst pregnancy side affect, and at this point I'm starting to feel a little restricted by my big ole belly.


The baby's name will be Jakson Robert. Kevin liked the name Jackson, and I wasn't completely sold on it until I realized I could spell it Jakson and it could stand for Julia's and Kevin's son. Slightly cheesey, but I like the meaning! The name Robert comes from my grandpa, he was one of the best men I ever knew!


Here is a recent belly pic


3 comments:

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

thats it? Thats your only picture!!!! ahh!

Kendal said...

You look great! You're more than halfway there. :-)

Anita Rix said...

Julia you are truly glowing! It was great seeing you at Allison's shower!