Friday, July 10, 2009


Well, Tracy held me accountable for taking maternity pics... I was about to pass on the idea, because I seem to hate all pictures of myself right now... but we did them...and I think she got some really good ones... good thing she can work her magic... I'm sure I will appreciate these one day!
Went to the drs a couple days ago and everything is perfect. Blood pressure, fluid level, baby position... all are exactly where they want them. I have an exam on Tuesday the 14th to see if I'm dialated at all or anything... I'm sure I'm not... with my luck I will carry this baby past my due date! I did find out though that the baby is laying flat against my spine, which is why I have been having so much back pain, he is way too comfortable in there!

2 comments:

Anita Rix said...

Absolutely gorgeous Julia! Jakson has a HOT mama!!! Tell Dr. Henderson hello from me! :)

Kendal said...

I am anxious for Tracy to post more!!!