Friday, October 16, 2009

Back to Work











Well... I've been back at work for a full week, and I made it, with just a couple tears. I'm super tired, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would. My students are really good, and I forgot how much I like my job:) I will say though, I race home to him everyday, when the bell rings, I can't get home quick enough! Being back at work will be a lot easier once I'm done breast feeding. Jakson is doing great with the change. He loves spending time with GG. He is growing so so fast... I'm trying to appreciate and soak up every little phase.

6 comments:

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Oh my gosh, he's such a little man in the button-down shirt! So cute .. I can't believe how fast he's growing!

the mangiafico family said...

wow, he's getting so big - such a handsome little boy!!!!! what a cute family!!! =)

Anita Rix said...

Julia! He is so handsome...gosh they grow so fast! I know the feeling of rushing home once the bell rings. There is nothing better than coming home to a lovebug! :)

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

He is getting so much bigger! I cant believe it! I have to see him ASAP! I hope you guys can make a trip out!!!! I love you baby Jakson! You are so cute!!!!!

The Klovstad Family said...

Glad to see everything is going well! Jakson is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello Honey,

I love his Holloween pictures. He is so cute and getting so big. I can't get over how much is seems to grow each week. I love all of you so much and thank you for letting us big so involved in little Jaks life. I love watching my baby with her baby, it's a wonderful new phase for us to enjoy. I love you, mom