Monday, July 21, 2008

Friday...July 18, 2008



Tula (aka Allison Anderson) and I started out the weekend early with a 7a.m. trip to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. We had a ton of fun and bought a lot of great stuff (I have been saving for this sale for months). My favorite purchase: a new oversized Juicy Couture handbag. Allison's favorite purchase: a pair of adorable Coach shoes. I also got a head start on Christmas shopping! After the sale we went to lunch at Millie's. My lunch was very tasty. I love doing things with Tula, we always have the best converstions. When I got home from the sale, Kevin left to go golfing with Mike Clark, Mike Liberto, Aaron, and Dustin. They had a good time, but the course was so backed up, they had to leave after the first nine holes and get a rain check to play the back nine. I spent the rest of the day studying for the CSET. I am working towards obtaining my Foundational-Level Mathematics Credential, and there is a series of brutal math tests you have to pass. Ugh.

No comments: