Thursday, July 24, 2008

This last week has been good:)

On Monday Tracy took anniversary pictures of Kev and I, my parents stopped by to say hi, and Tracy, Bob, Kev, and I barbecued a very yummy dinner...after dinner I forced Bob and Tracy to watch old home videos of me when I was little... Kinda funny.

On Tuesday me and mom had a girls day! We went t see Body Worlds at the California Science Center and went to lunch. We had a good time, I love hanging out with her.

Today, I had a job interview...and they already called back...I GOT THE JOB! It is official, Kevin and I both have jobs next year, a true blessing and big weight lifted off of our shoulders. He will return to Waite teaching 8th grade History and I will be teaching single subject math at Imperial. I'm so happy. This afternoon we went to watch the Angel game with Aaron and Jena, and then went swimming at Jena's...so nice. This evening Kev and I spent time at my grandmas. We had the chance to say goodbye to Uncle Bobby, Aunt Lynn, "Great" Aunt Mary, Bear, and Blake. They are visiting from Florida. I love to see them, I wish they lived a lot closer. Kev and I are hoping we can go there and visit before the end of the year. I had a good conversation about investing money with my Uncle Bobby, so now I'm super excited and extremely motivated to figure out how all of this financial stuff works:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like I have to read your blog to keep on your life . . . . . Congrats on the official job now.

Kendal said...

I am so excited for you! Congratulations on the job; all of your hard work paid off!

Kay and Rob Stahler said...

I Love the pictures! Hurry up and get here! Dont forget you bathing suits and your work out gear!