Monday, July 21, 2008

Saturday...July 19, 2008




Today was the day... the CSET. I spent the morning stressing out and studying, and Kevin spent the morning helping me relax, feeding me, and working around the house. The test started at 1:30 and I wasn't finished until 5:30. Four hours of geometry, probability, and statistics. The test was hard, I think I did okay. I get the results on August 18th (my brother Jonathan's birthday). If I pass I will be the happiest girl on the planet.
After the test we went to my grandma's house. I have family down from Florida, and I love to see them. I wish they lived closer. My cousin Vicky is moving to Oregon, so we got to say goodbye to her too. I hope she loves it there. My cousin Bobby just got engaged to Tiffany. I'm super excited for them. Her ring is beautiful. She will be an awesome addition to the family.
After we left my grandmas we went home to take care of Parker and then headed to the Norred's for Mark's 50th birthday party. We had a ton of fun. It was 50's themed, and we enjoyed good company, dancing, scooby snacks, and some classic old pics of Mark. We didn't get home until 4a.m. if that gives you any idea of how much fun we had... Thank you Pam for the ride home.

No comments: